Monday, November 5, 2018

Headed out for cruising season

Well the time has come for us to leave Guatemala.  Our plans this year are tentatively set to sail between Belize and the Honduran Bay Islands until its Hurricane season again.  Keeping it simple and easy. 

Before we left I hosted a luncheon for the Women Who Sail that are currently in the Rio.  It was a great turn out.  We had 33 ladies there with all kinds of experience.  There were brand new sailors to very seasoned salty solo sailing women.  It was very inspiring.

Oh had to show off my new Saga Sea bag that I purchase in support of a local charity in the Rio.. completely worth the 250 Q ($36)



Steve designed and built dividers for our refrigerator which I absolutely LOVE.. thank you honey










I finished up some work and we headed back down river


We like to stop in Texan Bay to check out before crossing the bar.  It is always a full moon when we are there because we have to leave on the highest tide of the month.  Always makes the Anchorage gorgeous.




Fellow Texan cruisers were going out at the same time







And just like that we are out of the Rio Dulce headed into Belize.. one day sail


So that is all .. Ill show off my kiddos.. My daughter has become a bada$$ MMA fighter.. here she is winner her match


My Boys are always getting more handsome



And this little guy is perfect..


Until next time my friends..


No comments:

Post a Comment