Sunday, May 27, 2018

As the world turns aboard

Wow, I have neglected the blog this month.  I'm so sorry but it isn't on purpose. I've been pretty busy with my new business, The Tropical Ledger. So let's see what have you missed?



Schooner got me a little sewing machine for Mother's day

Well we have had a few sailboat races finish here from Florida.  Lots of boats have come and gone and we have met several of the participants.  Aboard one boat anchored near us was a crew of boys from a nonprofit organization, Sail Future, benefiting at risk boys.  Loved that idea.






Then I participated in cheering on the crews of SV Uma and SV Atticus

Schooner and I should be in one of their videos.. hahah.






While I have been busy with my work, Steve has been busy with Saga Sea.  He has installed his new autopilot device that uses the trim tab of our windvane.  He has also been varnishing the cockpit when we are not being driven indoors from storms.  Oh and he mounted a hookah diving system. AirLine's 12V160-3 Hookah Dive System. He will use it to clean the bottom of the boat and do any underwater repairs.







We still await Schooner's Titer paperwork to return.  We expect it back this week. Then we can sail to the Honduras Bay Islands. We can't wait to see old friends there.. just another one of our homes..





Well that is all for now my friends.  Please be good to yourself and Others..  this world is so unbelievable difficult as it is, so lets try to make it a happier place.





No comments:

Post a Comment