Monday, November 11, 2013

IN THE BEGINNING

Basically, we are about a year out from departing for our adventure.... where?  Where ever we want.... at first we will head south...  for how long?  EVER!   how?  By sea, land or air...


I will be practicing for a bit so please don't expect anything exciting on here.. because there wont be anything..


Here are some basic facts...

We are Steve and Tracie .... ages hmmm  old..  haha no lets say in our 40s..


 I have two children that Steve has graciously accepted to love and of course put up with... hahah   They are grown and out on their own.. I call them the Boy and the Girl... They have both chosen to serve our country in the Armed Forces.. The Boy is a Marine and the Girls is a Soldier (Army)


The Boy married last year and now I have a DIL... she is lovely.. I have no idea what she was thinking when she married my Boy but I am happy with his choice.. I am also very happy that they are starting with puppies instead of children... I have two grandbaby Bassetts... Copper and Penny... they are the sweetest.

The Girl, is unmarried and I am pleased...She wants a family one day and I am hoping she takes advantage of her health and freedom for as long as she can then she can have the family if she likes..  


Then there is Fairlane... our LOVE CHILD... She is Steve's only child and little girl...  She is a perfect size for the boat.. her only downfall is that she sheds.... she is a furry child..  she potties on a potty pad and has some back issues so doesn't want to walk much and never jumps... she doesn't even bark.....  Fairlane goes everywhere with us...


So this is a little bit about us... Soon I'll do a post on our Lovely Vessel.. Saga Sea....

No comments:

Post a Comment