Wednesday, August 14, 2019

It's Work Time Again

Sorry, it's been so long since I've updated this blog. I hope this finds you all well

A lot has happened since my last post. We went back to the Rio Dulce in Guatemala a little early so we could house sit for friends again. We then stored Saga Sea at Tijax marina and headed back to Texas by plane.




We came back to Texas for several reasons.  More money is always needed and I, Tracie, am going to try a new drug for medical issues I have.  Oh, and family time is needed.






Steve, got work right away in Downtown Houston, so we decided to take advantage of the opportunity and live downtown for the first time.







We moved into a studio apt in one of the historic buildings, Rice. So far, we love it. Schooner and I walk three times a day, and Steve walks home from work at lunchtime.



There seems to be a lot of free entertainment down here at all times.  We are meeting lots of people and making new friends.  Life is Good.



Im still working online and I've been getting back into pet sitting.  Schooner remains at my side in all things.




We are not sure how long we will be here this time or what we will do when we leave.  We will re-evaluate things in a year. We like to stay flexible and try to enjoy our lives in all situations.



No comments:

Post a Comment