Monday, November 6, 2017

Pictures Galore

Since we talked about our trip in our SaturdayMorning Coffee Chat on our Youtube video, which I hope you have subscribed to because we are going to make one every week,  I decided to give you pics of our trip and of my little GMan




Isnt my little GMan the cutest


Here is where we stayed while in Miami



Our supplies all packaged up






We saw this at a marina in Miami.. love it






Peruvian dish


Italian pastries





Argentinean dish


MJ Sailing's Boat


MJ Sailing crew and Cynically Sailor and His Salty Side Kick,


Our friend Mark and Yogi


Schooner ready to fly




My loves catching up on sleep


Well if you missed the details of the trip they are on the video on the previous post

Things are about to get exciting so subscribe to get the lastest 



Be good to yourself and Others

No comments:

Post a Comment